The holiday season is here in Sacramento with homes decorated to the hilt. There is nothing like putting the kids in their jammies, hopping in the car and taking them for that annual Christmas light tour of spectacular homes around Sacramento.
New Year’s in Sacramento Fireworks
Head on down to Old Town & watch the spectacular firework show on New Year’s Eve over the River by Tower Bridge…show starts at 9:00 for families and then at midnight sky will light up again for 15 minutes to classic rock tunes. Happy New Year Sacramento!
Antelope Home Christmas Lights
- 4025 Diane Dr 95843 Lighted Gingerbread home bring toy or food for needy kids-Santa may show up
- 4825 Clydebank Way 95843 Lite show to music FM 88.7 6:00 to 10:30pm
- 6635 Sienna Hills Way 95843 Light show to music FM 90.7
- 8213 Rockbury Way 95843 Check out whose pulling Santa’s sleigh…creative
- 8776 Palmerson Dr 95843 Retro making sure Santa sees this home while flying by
Carmichael Home Christmas Lights
- 8630 Fair Oaks Blvd 95608 Quarter million lights Park in Safeway lot tune FM 107.5 bring non-perishable canned foods
Citrus Heights Christmas Lights
- 6544 Bitterbush Way 95621 Take a photo with Santa while enjoying a bit of Christmas
- 6617 Golden Rain Ct 95610 Lots of lights
- 8135 Orelle Creek Ct 95610 USA Christmas display. Check out this court and Allene Creek Ct.to get into the spirit
Elk Grove Home Christmas Lights
- 3316 Lake Terrace Dr 95758 Leaping light display to music
- 3446 Point Pleasant Rd 95757 over 1/2 acre Christmas displays from Dec 1-Dec 24 M-F 5:15-9:30pm Weekends until 10:30pm
- 3508 Benedix Way 95758 Synchronized Lights to FM 97.5 5:30-10 pm
- 5341 Coral Creek Way 95758 Redesigns with strobe lights FM 106.7 5:00-midnite daily
- 6721 Sao Tiago Way 95757 Animation, bubbles and fog machines M-Thur 5:50-10:30pm, Fri-Sun 5:30-11:00pm
- 8954 Sedgewick Ct 95624 Loads of LED lights
- 9626 Marlemont Cir 95758 Disney Christmas
- 9720 Great Egret Ct 95757 A bit of Disney at Christmas
- Thank you Craig for reminding me of the fabulous display at 9855 Oak Ranch Place, 95624. Definitely don’t want to miss this one!!
- Don’t miss out ice skating in Old Town Elk Grove through January 21st, shop, eat and skate!
Fair Oaks Home Christmas Lights
- Fair Oaks Village celebrates annual Christmas in the Village with Santa, parade & more on Dec. 3rd 2:00pm
- 5640 Kenneth Ave 95628 40K lights for Santa & the Elves
- 5981 Tanforan Ct 95628 Ice skating rink for penguins and a lot more
- 7780 Kanihan Ct 95628 Fairy forest of snow and ice, need to walk up walkway to see it all
- San Ramon & Fair Oaks Blvd.
Folsom Home Christmas Lights
- 1380 Copping Ct 95630 Decorations & over 6K lights to music 5:00-10pm thru New Year’s Day
- Historic District is offering Ice Skating is offered through Jan. 21st
Orangevale Home Christmas Lights
- 7312 Saint John Way 95662 Fancy Fan-dangled animated light show Sun-Thurs 6-9:30pm Fri-Sat 6-10:30pm
- Dovewood Ct. park your car and enjoy the walk through this Court. Accepting food & money for Food for Families again this year.
Rancho Cordova Home Christmas Lights
- 10500 Mills Acres Cir you can see this home lite up from the freeway, lots of lights & Santa on the roof
- 2958 Mills Park Dr 95670 Christmas music, scenes and lights + American Flag on the roof to guide Santa
- Ramesh shared to be sure and drive by 4366 Malana Way, 95742
Sacramento Home Christmas Lights
- Don’t miss the tree lighting in front of the Capitol on Dec. 5th, 4:30 pm
- Fab 40′s is always a must to see & drive by between 40th and 48th. Don’t forget the Holiday Home Tour of 5 beautiful homes starting Nov. 30th 11 am to 8 pm, Dec. 1 from 10 am to 7 pm and Dec.2 11:00-5 pm, for tickets, click. After those dates just enjoy driving through the Fab 40′s to take in the beautiful lights.
- 1841 48th St.
- Old Sac is always decked out for Christmas so be sure to go
- Be sure to drive by 53rd & S Street 95819
- 2604 Morley Way, Sac 95864 accepting donations for homeless youth. starts De.1 7-10pm M-Thurs, Fri & Sat till 11pm
- 2973 Mendel Way sac 95833 turn to FM 99.5, starts 5-10 pm
- 3601 Kranhold Way sac 95827 5:30 pm-11:00pm Dec 1-Jan 1
- 4349 Figwood Way Sac 95864
- 4429 Alderwood Way sac 95864
- 4821 F Pkwy Sac 95823 “nightmare Before Christmas theme
- 7712 Countryfield Dr sac 95828 Winter wonderland in the snow!
- 452 Little River Wy Sac 95831 Angry Bird Light show
- 3961 Fair Oaks Blvd. Sac 95864 Bring a toy to donate to Sutter Hosp.
- 3037 San Dollar Way, Sacramento, 95821 from 5:00-11:00 pm through 12/31
- 8117 Mills Gap Way, Scramento 95828
- Don’t forget there is ice skating at 701 K Street through Jan. 4th
Cameron Park Home Christmas Lights
- 4260 Spring Meadow Rd. 95862
- 2806 Holly Hills Lane off Cambridge Rd. I’m told the street will be decked out for the 11th year. Can food drive starts Dec. 1 – Dec.17th. Cameron Park Fire Dept will stop by Dec.9th and Santa will make an appearance. Hot chocolate & cookies will be served.
Placerville Home Christmas Lights
- Placerville Annual Christmas Parade, Dec. 4th at 1:00pm on historic Main St.
- 446 Canal St. 95667
Granite Bay Home Christmas Lights
- 6103 Oakbridge Drive The Holden Family year after year provide a spectacular Christmas display not to be missed year after year
Lincoln Home Christmas Lights
- 874 Glasgow Ct 95648 Check out the Grinch and all the characters ice skating along with neighborhood homes on Court
Rocklin Home Christmas Lights
- 4906 Charter Rd 95765 Traditional Christmas with 30K lights Dec 4-31st 7-10pm hot drinks available, bring canned food for Food Bank
- Pebble Creek Dr & Strand Rd.
Roseville Home Christmas Lights
- 107 Striker Ct 95747 Four houses decorated for years & 8,500 lights on just one tree
- 2204 Thurton Dr 95747 Lights and music synchronized to 97.5 FM
- 533 Twinwood Loop 95678 several homes on the street with light show 97.5 FM & candy-cane arches over sidewalks thrill the kids
- 607 Falcon Way 95661 28K lights, moving reindeer & whole lot more
Davis Home Christmas Lights
- 2725 Henri Ct 95618 Check out Candy Cane Ct.where 7 houses decorate. Sunday-Thurs 6:00-9:00pm Fri & Sat 6:00-10pm. They collect for the needy in Davis