Gena Riede, Riede Real Estate receives Five Star Real Estate Award
In the February 2013 issue of the Sacramento Magazine, Gena Riede of Riede Real Estate received the honor of being selected as one of this year’s Five Star Home Professional real estate agents.
Many times, when you see professionals in magazines, they have paid for the spot. However, in this case the only thing paid for was a photo if the real estate agent opted for a photo.
How top real estate agents were selected
Sacramento magazine partnered with Five Star Professional team and contacted thousands of recent home buyers and other consumers by phone, on-line and by mail to rate the service they received and if they would recommend their real estate agent to a friend.
Only the top 7% of the professionals were awarded. In order to qualify, these top 7% real estate agents also had to satisfy the following 5 criteria:
- Received a qualifying client satisfaction rating
- Satisfied the applicable state licensing requirements.
- Actively employed as a licensed professional for a minimum of 3 years.
- Favorable regulatory and complaint history review.
- Satisfied minimum client volume or production on a one-year and three-year basis (number and volume of transactions or number of client households served).
“The real agents awarded represent less than 3% of the real estate agents in the area.”
As a REALTOR® in Sacramento I am very honored to have been included with all of the remarkable real estate agents. And more importantly, I would like to extend a huge thank you to all of my past clients who obviously participated in the surveys that were conducted. It was a real surprise and honor.