Are you renting? Have you ever thought about the rent you are paying to help the landlord pay his mortgage payment? Sometimes, home buyers think they can’t afford to buy a house but they haven’t taken the time to talk to a lender to find out that the very amount they are paying for rent could be applied toward a house of their own.
Are you tired of going to the launder mat? How do you like parking your car in the stall and walking to your apartment with your packages? Oh, and the noise you hear through the walls and the people living above you. Not exactly what you had in mind?
I’m here to share some very important information with you. Real Estate is at an all time low and you really should call a lender and find out if you can afford to buy a home of your own. Prices are unbelievably low and interest rates are just flat crazy. I’ve never seen them as low as they are. This is a prime time to get your feet wet and buy a house of your own so you can pay rent to yourself and actually own your own home instead of paying your landlord.
This is a GREAT opportunity for Home Buyers
Can you imagine…
- pulling into your own garage
- carrying your groceries into your own kitchen
- throwing a load of laundry in while starting dinner
- hang that picture without worrying about nail holes
- change your mind and decide to paint your living room a new wild color
- inviting friends over for a BBQ and entertaining without worrying about the noise
- snuggle into your bed at night knowing this is your home
So, if this sounds good to you, give me a call and let’s get you PreApproved for a mortgage loan and then start the process of what your Dream Home will be…
Other Home Buyer Articles: