Besides real estate there area some fun activities around the Sacramento area to enjoy.
Are you new to Sacramento? Did you just buy a new home or are you looking to buy a home and wonder what Halloween and Fall activities are happening?
Did you relocate from another state? Do you live in Sacramento and would like to know what’s happening in Sacramento for the holidays?
Check these out and if you get some photos to share, be sure to send them on over to me by clicking Gena’s Email and I’ll post them right here on Sacramento Real Estate Voice
Where to Go in Sacramento for October Fun!
October 1 thru Oct. 31, 2012
Fog Willow Farms, 11011 Ceatara Dr., Wilton (916) 687-4547 search for your perfect pumpkin while eating homemade fudge, caramel apples and riding the old fashion hayride…nothing scary but lots of fun on the farm.
October 6 & 7, 2012
Elk Grove, Giant Pumpkin Festival, Elk Grove Park 10:00 am till 5:00 pm
Oktoberfest at Turn Verein is huge and one of Sacramento’s best at 3349 J St in Sacramento. Bring cash and come hungry to enjoy good German food and beer along with stay for the dancing.
October 12, 13, 19, 20, 26 and 27, 2012
Old Sac Ghost Tours starting every half hour from 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm. Click the link for ticket info.
October 13, 2012
Auburn Wine & Food Festival, Downtown Old Town Auburn 1:00 till 6:00 pm. Click on the link for ticket information.
October 19, 20, 26 and 27, 2012
Lantern Tour at night through Sacramento’s oldest cemetery with docents dressed in period dress sharing the stories of the residents and their untimely passings.
Apple Hill has loads of scenery, good food and fun all the time. Check out the Apple Hill calendar and go enjoy all the growers and what they have to offer. (530) 644-7692 Click to see the map of all the growers.
October 26, 27 & 28, 2012
October 30 and 31, 2012
Sacramento Boo At The Zoo, spookiness approopriate for children under 10. Children can safely trick or treat around the lake at 25 candy stations, magic shows, ghoulish games. Lots of family fun. Click on the link for ticket prices.
Checkout all the FUN Pumpkin Patches below:
- Bastiao Farms Goblin Gardens, 3845 El Centro Rd., Sacramento 10-7 pm daily (corn maze, hay rides, haunted house, slide, train + more…call ahead for pricing 916.416.1133)
- The Pumpkin Farm, 7736 Old Auburn Rd., Citrus Heights, 9 am till 6 pm daily (corn maze, train, haunted barn, petting zoo, hay rides + more…call ahead for pricing 916.726.1137)
- Dave’s Pumpkin Patch, 3010 Burrows Ave., West Sacramento, Sun-Thurs. 10 am till dusk, Fri & Sat 10 till 9 pm (pony rides, pig races, haunted corn maze, weekend fright fest + more…call ahead for pricing 916.849.9450)
- Fog Willow Pumpkin Farm, 11011 Cecatra Dr., Wilton, weekdays 11:30-6pm, weekends 9:30-6 pm (barrel train, hay rides, petting zoo, crafts, picnic area…call ahead for pricing 916.687.4547)
- Branco Farms, 5100 Foothills Blvd., Roseville 12 pm till 8 pm daily (haunted maze, face painting + more…call ahead for pricing 916.316.7455)
- Cool Patch Pumpkins, 6585 Milk Farm Rd., Dixon, 9 am till 8 pm daily (pick off vine pumpkin patch, hay rides, maze, food + more…call for pricing 530.304.0163
- Bishop’s Pumpkin Farm, 1415 Pumpkin Lane, Wheatland, Weekends 9-8 pm (hayride, petting zoo, pig races, corn maze + more…call ahead for pricing 530.633.2568)
Do you have any special October spots you would like to share with the readers here on Sacramento Real Estate Voice?