It’s that time to line up where you will celebrate the 4th of July in and around the Sacramento area.
Lots of FUN spots so let’s get started with where they all are this year. If you find out about any others, let me know & I’ll add them here on Sacramento Real Estate Voice for everyone.
Carmichael Gala Parade & Fireworks Show
- July 4th Fun in Carmichael
- 7 am Pancake Breakfast at Carmichael Park Clubhouse
- 10:30 am Parade – Marconi/Fair Oaks Blvd to Cypress/Manzanita
- 9:30 Fireworks Show at La Sierra Community Center, 5325 Engle Rd.
Citrus Heights Red White & Blue Parade
- June 23rd – 13th Annual Patriotic Parade starts at 9:00 am along Sunrise Blvd. between Madison & Greenback
- After parade there is a Pancake Breakfast and Farmer’s Market
- June 28 – July 1 Summertime Carnival of Sunrise Mall
El Dorado Hills Fireworks Jubilee
- Tuesday, July 3rd 6:00 – 11:30 pm
- Steven Young Amphitheater with bands, Chili Cook Off & fireworks. Park at Blue Shield 4203 Town Center Blvd. & Shuttle begins at 5:00
Elk Grove Salute to the Red, White and Blue
- July 4th, Elk Grove Regional Park
- 16th Annual festivities begin with live music and food. Picnic baskets are welcome or BBQ & enjoy the park music.
- Fireworks begin at 9:30 pm over the Softball complex
Folsom Pro Rodeo & Fireworks
- Saturday, June 29 – July 1st
- Fireworks each night for rodeo fans at Dan Russell Rodeo Arena on Stafford St.
Old Sac July 4th Celebration
- July 3rd party with fireworks, dancing, music and comedy in Old Sac celebrating Independence. Across the River the River Cats will be playing baseball and after the game, the FIREWORKS will begin in West Sacramento. Walk along the River and you’ll be able to enjoy them.
CAL EXPO – Sacramento
- July 4th – Cal Expo
- Live music starts at 6:00 pm with pyrotechnics firework display starting at 9:30 pm
Rancho Cordova July 4 Celebration
- Tuesday, July 3rd & 4th 10:00 am
- Hagan Community Park with concert, parade, carnival, train ride, games, food and fireworks
Roseville 4th of July
- Fun Run at Royer Park at 7:45 am
- Parade at 10:00 am starts at Riverside/Vernon/Douglas and ends at Royer Park
- 11:00 – 2:00 pm Fun, games, music at Royer Park
- 9:30 pm Fireworks at Placer County Fairgrounds, gates open at 6:30pm
Woodland July Fourth Run
- July 4th 8:00 am
- Pioneer High School a healthy fundraiser on behalf of the students and teachers
Gena Riede, Real Estate Broker